Hi all! I’m happy to announce today that a new release of Dukto is now available for Windows, OS X and Linux!
The new relese brings the following changes:
- Update Qt libraries for Windows and OS X (on Linux the distribution provides Qt libraries);
- Added new theme colors and a color picker to choose your personal color;
- Added full support for iOS port (see Dukto for iOS project page);
- Implemented avatar picture support for Windows 8;
- Implemented full UTF-8 support for buddies’ name (previously it was only for text messages);
- Rewritten data receiving routine that should definetly solve some random and seldom stall while receiving data.
The new release is available now on the Dukto project page.
I hope you’ll find this new release useful, even if it is just a minor release.